I know I’ve been away for a while now folks. But, let me rub it in a bit — Antigua was fantastic. A much needed break from the madness that is NYC dwelling. Great times with new friends and relaxation by the bucket full.
Some things that came to me during my time in Antigua:
- Life is too short not to enjoy sunshine
- There is nothing that a few rum punches and a game of f- the dealer can’t cure
- The ocean is massive and will kill you
- There is beauty unlike any other in the ocean
- It’s okay to eat mac&cheese and rice&peas in the same meal, stop counting carbs
- Everyone should own a large soaking tub, there should be a law for this
- Re-applying sunscreen after snorkeling is critical
- Reading all 3 books in the Hunger Games Trilogy back-to-back can be done in less time then you think. Always have a back-up magazine
- Pack bug spray
- Being happy is worth it. Find out what will bring contentment and joy and just go for it – professionally and personally
Wishing you all a little bit of Antigua today and always.